Only a few organizations make a meaningful contribution to the understanding of free markets.
This list includes just a few of the organizations that advocate for free markets free from intervention.
- The Ludwig von Mises Institute
- One of the primary sources for Austrian Economic Scholarship.
- Foundation for Economic Education
- "FEE’s mission is to inspire, educate and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical and legal principles of a free society." One of the early advocates of Austrian economic education.
- George Mason University: Economics
- One of the only universities that supports free market economics.
- The Center for the Advancement of Capitalism
- Dedicated to advancing individual rights and economic freedom through Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. Not Austrian, but worth keeping in mind.