The Free Market Center
A list of important books written on the subject of economics and free markets.
Among the many books written on the subject of economics, you should
consider a few as "must-reads."
That list should include:
- Principles of Economics by Carl Menger
- Human Action by Ludwig von Mises
- Man, Economy, and State by Murray N. Rothbard
- An Introduction to Economic Reasoning by David Gordon
- Introduction to Austrian Economics by Thomas C. Taylor
You can even find some of these classics online in PDF format.
© 2010—2018 The Free Market Center & James B. Berger. All rights reserved.
To contact Jim Berger, e-mail: